Rid Yourself of Jaw Pain With TMJ Treatment in Sumner
You may have noticed the tell-tale signs: jaw tenderness, difficulty opening your mouth, pain in your face, an annoying popping noise when chewing. All these are symptoms of TMJ pain. If you’re suffering from it, you need to find out more about our TMJ treatment in Sumner, WA. Ziegele Smile Studio offers you care that:
- Eliminates jaw and facial pain
- Makes it easier to bite and chew
- Reduces the frequency and intensity of headaches
- Protects your teeth from damage due to grinding
You don’t have to live with a painful jaw. Call us today at 253-299-2428 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Ziegele. Her expert treatment will put you on the path to healing.
Be Free From Headaches and Migraines Once Again
You probably don’t think much about your temporomandibular joints (TMJs) – unless they’re causing you pain. These complex joints allow you to open and close your mouth to bite, chew, laugh, talk, yawn, and sing. If they become irritated, you can experience a great deal of pain. The good news is that Ziegele Smile Studio offers multiple types of TMJ treatment. Depending on your needs and circumstances, you may be a good candidate for one or more of the following:
- Custom TMJ Appliance – A professional mouthguard worn while sleeping gently moves your lower jaw forward to ease tension on your TMJs. Your jaw joints will feel better and begin the healing process. The mouthguard also prevents bruxism, or teeth grinding.
- Botox® Treatment – Botox injected into your jaw will help keep the jaw muscles from moving as much. This will help reduce pain and tenderness and allow you to function better throughout the day.
- Laser Treatment – Low-level laser treatment targeted to key areas in your jaw will help reduce inflammation and pain, as well as speed up the healing process.
Get the Sumner TMJ treatment you need by calling Ziegele Smile Studio today at 253-299-2428 to schedule an appointment. You can also schedule online. Don’t forget to schedule your next checkup, too.