Keep Your Smile Bright With General Dentistry in Sumner
Regular visits to the dentist play an important part in helping your smile stay healthy and whole. That’s why we stress the need for general dentistry in Sumner, WA. Routine dental care from Dr. April Ziegele will help you:
- Catch and treat small oral problems before they worsen
- Avoid the need for more extensive dental work in the future
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Reduce the chances you’ll experience a dental emergency
Come see Ziegele Smile Studio soon to keep your smile in top form. Call us today at 253-299-2428 to schedule an appointment. If you experience dental anxiety, we offer complimentary sedation in the form of laughing gas. In addition, your dental cleanings and exams are included at no extra cost when you join our Membership Club. Be sure to ask our team for details.
Smile Confidently With General Dental Care
Just like your car, your smile requires routine care to stay in shape. You wouldn’t buy a new car, then neglect changing the oil in it. The same is true for your smile. Regular dental care will help ensure that your smile stays beautiful and your teeth are strong.
General dentistry services include several beneficial treatments to help your smile thrive and look its best. We offer all these services below:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Your visit will include reviewing your health history, X-rays if needed, a complete exam (including using an electronic cavity detector), and a thorough teeth cleaning. We’ll address any specific problems you have and give you a treatment plan if needed.
- Preventive Treatments – Depending on your situation, we may recommend fluoride treatment or dental sealants. Fluoride helps strengthen tooth enamel, while sealants form a protective barrier against disease-causing bacteria.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We offer several ways to treat gum disease, including deep cleaning with scaling and root planing; a medicine called PerioProtect that uses custom-fit trays; and gentle laser treatment that kills bacteria and seals your gums.
- Custom Mouthguards – Our professional mouthguards can protect your teeth against injury while playing sports or help prevent teeth grinding that can damage your tooth enamel.
Call Ziegele Smile Studio today at 253-299-2428 to schedule an appointment. You can also schedule online. Give your smile the treatment it needs with general dentistry in Sumner, WA.