Get Back Your Bite & Your Smile With Restorative Dentistry
About 9 out of 10 adults in the U.S. have cavities. Source.
You want your teeth to look natural and function as they should. Life is much better with teeth that allow you to smile confidently and eat comfortably. Depending on your needs, we’ll use one or more dental restorations to get your smile back into shape. In addition, we’ll make sure your treatment is as pleasant as possible, as our practice uses electronic scanners for digital impressions. To ease any dental anxiety
, we even offer complimentary sedation in the form of laughing gas.
We provide several types of restorative dentistry to renew your smile, including:
- Tooth Fillings – Our tooth-colored fillings repair dental damage while blending in beautifully with your other teeth.
- Dental Crowns – A crown covers a damaged tooth or replaces a missing tooth when added to a dental implant.
- Dental Bridges – Fill in the gap in your smile with either a standard or implant-supported bridge.
- Dentures – Take your choice of several styles of dentures, including conventional and implant-supported dentures.
- Dental Implant – Implants act as artificial tooth roots, anchoring a variety of replacement teeth.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Restore your teeth with a comprehensive treatment plan.
Call us at 253-299-2428 to schedule an appointment. You can also schedule online. Pay Ziegele Smile Studio a visit soon for care from a Sumner restorative dentist.