Restore Your Smile’s Beauty With Dental Crowns and Bridges in Sumner
When it comes to patching up smiles, it’s hard to beat crowns and bridges. These dental restorations give us many ways to repair your smile and give you back your bite. Dr. Ziegele loves working with Sumner, WA dental crowns and bridges because they allow you to:
- Enjoy your mealtimes again through comfortable chewing
- Smile with more boldness in your social life
- Earn more respect on your job
- Improve your oral health
- Look more attractive and vibrant
Give your smile the dental care it needs to shine. Call Ziegele Smile Studio today at 253-299-2428 to schedule a consultation. When you call, be sure to ask our team about our complimentary sedation. It takes away any dental anxiety you’re experiencing.
Explore the Versatility of Crowns and Bridges
To make your crown or bridge, our team will use a Trios electronic scanner that takes digital impressions. You won’t have to deal with any goopy, distasteful mess in your mouth. We’ll then send the specifications to our lab partner who will make your new restoration. It will typically be made of either porcelain or zirconia.
Below are some of the ways we might use crowns and bridges to restore your smile and bite:
- Single Crown for Tooth Repair – Dr. Ziegele will cap your damaged tooth. The crown will strengthen the tooth and help prevent further problems.
- Implant-Supported Crown – If you have a missing tooth, a dental implant-crown combination will give you back your bite.
- Standard Dental Bridge – A conventional bridge will anchor to your other teeth and fill in the gap in your smile.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Although it serves the same purpose as a standard bridge, this bridge is attached to dental implants.
- Inlays and Onlays – Sometimes called partial crowns, these restorations are a midway repair between a filling and an entire crown.
Call Ziegele Dental Studio today at 253-299-2428 or schedule online to make an appointment. Find out what we can do for you with Sumner dental crowns and bridges.